3wPlanet believe that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
3wPlanet recognizes our key impacts to be in the areas of web development and printing production:
- Energy use
- Raw material use
- Waste generation
- Emissions to air/water
We will strive to
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
- Assess our organizational activities and identify areas where we can minimize impacts.
- Minimize waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible.
- Targeting generate zero carbon emission at our data center and offices by purchasing renewable energy certificates to compensate our use of none-renewable energy.
- Publicize our environmental position.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
3wPlanet have developed a series of action plans to supplement each of our environmental policy objectives. 3wPlanet will periodically review performance and publish these results on our website.